Events & Bespoke Training
We offer a range of free, live webinars where you can find out more across a whole host of subjects, from managing flood risks in residential areas, considering highways as part of the conveyancing process, to understanding which report is best suited for different transactions. We also offer free bespoke group training for your practice, giving you the knowledge to be more effective.
This year's commercial property conference is sponsored by Landmark Information together with Index Property Information.…
Birmingham Law Society in association with Landmark Information Group invite you to an online webinar…
Book FREE Group Training For Your Practice
We work with you to ensure your employees can use Landmark reports in the most cost effective and time efficient way. Course content is tailored to suit your requirements. We ask that a minimum of four people are present for training.
- Which Commercial Report?
- Managing Flood Risk in Residential Transactions
- RiskView: Benefits of the RiskView Report over Envirosearch
- Planning Risks in Residential Conveyancing
- Which report? The right report for the right transaction
- Environmental Issues and Contaminated land risk in property transactions
- Mining and Subsidence: Understanding Ground Stability