Energy & Infrastructure
This section will look at the different sources of renewable energy and change in infrastructure which can have potential impacts on property transactions. A series of webinars investigates the importance of understanding Highways information as well as the different sources of energy and their implications for property professionals. HS2 and Crossrail are covered in separate webinars, which provide details of the Energy and Infrastructure Report and what the report covers.
- Claim compensation if your property is affected by HS2: https://www.gov.uk/claim-compensation-if-affected-by-hs2
- Safeguarding information and maps for HS2: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/safeguarding-information-and-maps-for-hs2
- HS2: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/high-speed-two-limited
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-of-energy-climate-change
- Crossrail: http://www.crossrail.co.uk/
- Renewable UK: https://www.renewableuk.com/default.aspx