Liverpool Law Society host speakers Mark Taylor & Sally Redman, Environmental Consultants with Landmark Information
Governments, markets and regulators have been reacting to the reality of climate change. This session will look at the UK’s response to the threat of climate change and how commercial property owners and investors may need to react to changing requirements and policies, to make businesses and property more energy efficient and climate resilient.
This session is open to Members and Non Members. Join us to learn more about
- Climate change – accelerating global events
- The Paris Agreement – top level overview
- TCFD – What is it and their Recommendations
- Better Building Partnership
- UK Green Finance Strategy