Climate change is one of the most complex risk management challenges for our industry, principally because it involves predicting the future. In this session we will run through the science behind climate change, how it’s likely to impact the UK and provide an update on how climate change hazards can be identified during the property due diligence process, and equip you with advice on how to tackle it.
The benefits to you:
- Gain an understanding of what causes climate change
- Understand how climate change may affect the UK
- Understand the main terminology around climate change modelling
- Why climate change hazards should be considered in property due diligence
- How to advice clients if climate change risks have been identified