Bristol Law Society in association with Landmark information invite you to a topical and insightful webinar:
ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) how does it affect your firm?
Over the past decade, societal expectations of businesses on environmental topics such as climate change and use of recycled materials, as well as social issues including workplace wellbeing has pushed corporate responsibility up the agenda. As such there is a need now to research how a company performs on sustainability and ESG and understanding if the company is working on the greater good for the environment and transitioning to a lower carbon economy; or creating environmental, social and governance impacts which makes stakeholders question their business ethics.
This webinar will provide:
- An introduction to ESG, its history so far
- How its evolved since it was first introduced
- How ESG affects the Law Firm and their clients
- What tools there are for a law firm to screen ESG risks for their clients
- And how companies themselves can use ESG reports to improve their ESG score as well as assess ways to improve their supply chain.