In these changing times, the requirement for conveyancers to be cost effective, concise, compliant and provide as much due diligence as possible is key to keeping the property market moving.
Riskview Residential is Landmark’s ‘All-in-One’ environmental report, covering the six environmental issues and planning information in one location. The key benefit of this unique report is that it removes the risk screening process, which can lead to a subsequent action and another report being required, delaying the process. Riskview Residential will reduce time spent obtaining and reviewing searches, provides greater risk transparency but also will save your client money.
This 30 minute product update webinar provides a quick guide through the content of the report including newly added coal report alert and unique planning information plus an insight to the assessments used which differentiates this report from similar searches on the market.
How does Riskview work?
- Contents and Professional Opinion: What will be populated in the report
- The Assessment: Polygon over point
What does Riskview include?
- Contaminated Land: The impact of the Risk Assessed Land Register (RALR)
- Flood Risk: Unique residential risk model and consultant input
- Mining & Subsidence: Data and claims information
- Energy & Infrastructure: Contents, search radii and planned data additions
- Planning: Identifying potentially pertinent applications
- The Viewer: Built for the digital age